The kitchen is the heart of any home. It’s where you cook, eat, talk and entertain. That’s why it’s important to have a kitchen you love.
Catchpole Kitchens & Bathrooms is dedicated to designing, supplying and installing quality kitchen collections at competitive prices. We offer a variety of styles, ranging in design and functionality to suit any taste and budget.
To ensure all our customers find the kitchen that’s right for them, we collaborate on tailoring every feature to each person’s tastes and needs. This includes offering bespoke furniture that’s designed to make the best use of the space you have, and a wide range of units, appliances and fittings from major brands. We source only high-quality materials, so you can be confident they will continue to impress, even with heavy use.
We offer a free consultation, measuring and design service, and because our specialists keep you involved at every stage of the project, there’s no need to worry about unexpected surprises.
Our full kitchen fitting service includes:
- Plumbing, including adjusting pipe layouts to accommodate new or moved appliances, e.g. American-style fridge freezers and dishwashers.
- Tiling, available in a range of styles that are ideal for food preparation areas, backsplashes and upstands.
- General building works and renovations to create multiple-use spaces and make adjustments where needed.
- Windows and doors, including patio and french doors to open your kitchen up during the summer.
- Carpentry to create specialised storage solutions and detailing.
- Gasworks, including boiler replacement where necessary.
- Electrical, including inset lighting, built-in appliances and extraction systems.
- Plastering, painting and decorating to suit your chosen design.
All gas, electrical and building work — including the addition and removal of walls, doors and windows — are carried out in line with UK regulations and fully certified.
Like our bathrooms, every kitchen is covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee and also one year’s guarantee on labour.
So, take the first step now and click the link below to request your FREE quotation.